Paneer, cubed - 200 gms
Green peas, frozen - 1/2 cup
Onion, chopped - 1/2 cup
Cashew nuts - 10
Cardamom - 1
Coriander powder - 1 tsp
Black pepper powder - 1 tsp
Garam masala powder - 1/2 tsp
Salt - to taste
Sugar - 1/2 tsp
Oil - 2 tsp
Water - 1 cup
Thick milk or cream - 1/2 cup
Kasuri methi - 2 tsp
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch the ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in the front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add 1/2 cup water, onions, cashew nuts, and cardamom to the inner cooking pot and let it boil for 8 mins. Transfer the contents to a bowl to cool and grind to a smooth paste and set aside.
- Meanwhile, press the ‘Saute’ button and add oil to the inner pot and let it become hot.
- Add the ground onion paste and saute for a while.
- Add coriander powder, black pepper powder, garam masala powder, salt, and sugar, and saute well.
- Now add cubed paneer, frozen peas, remaining 1/2 cup water, and mix well. Press the ‘Cancel’ button to stop the ‘Saute’ mode.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in the ‘Close’ position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and the Pressure release button should be in the ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Manual’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and set the time 5 mins. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 8 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both methods
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode.
- Add thick milk or cream, crushed Kasuri methi, and mix well.
Serve Paneer Kali Mirch with piping hot roti or naans.