Paneer – 300 grams
Corn flour – 5 tbsp
1/4 cup Water – 1/4 cup
Oil – 1 cup for frying
Paneer (Grated) – 50 g
Khoya – 50 g
Green chilli (Finely chopped) – 3 tsp
Fresh coriander leaves chopped – 1 tbsp
Mint leaves – 3 tsp
Ginger (Grated) – 1/2 tsp
Salt – 1 tsp
Raisins - 7-8
Cashew nuts (Chopped) – 6-8
Vegetable oil – 4 tbsp
Cumin Seeds – 1 tsp
Bay Leaf - 2
Ginger garlic paste – 2 tbsp
Tomato puree – 1/4 cup
Cashew nut paste – 1/4 cup
Brown onion paste – 1/2 cup
Coriander powder – 2 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Kashmiri red chilli powder – 2 tsp
Garam masala powder – 1 tsp
Salt – 1 tsp
Kasuri methi (Crushed) – 1 tbsp
Fresh cream – 1/4 cup
Lemon juice – 1 tsp
Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
- Take 1 bowl and mix paneer, khoya, green chilli, coriander leaves, mint leaves, ginger, salt, cashew and raisins.
- Cut paneer pieces into equal size triangles.Next mix corn flour with water and make a thick paste.
- Now Take 2 paneer pieces and keep small amount of filling on one of the piece and cover with another piece or cut paneer into middle and fill it. Make all the paneer triangles in the same manner.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the MANUAL Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add oil into inner cooking pot for frying. Once oil is hot dip the paneer triangles in the cornflour mixture and shallow fry until golden brown from all the sides.
- Once done press off mode.Drain on a tissue lined plate. Keep aside.
- Now in same cooking pot remove extra oil and press saute mode. Add cumin seeds, bay leaves and let the then crackle for a few seconds.
- Next add in ginger garlic paste and fry until the raw smell is gone. Add tomato puree, cashew nut paste along with 1/4 cup of water and cook for a minute. Now add brown onion paste and cook for another minute.
- Add in coriander powder, turmeric powder, red chili powder, garam masala powder, salt and cook for 2-3 minutes.Add 1 cup water or as required to thin the gravy.
- Now add kauri methi, fresh cream, lemon juice and stir well. Allow it to boil. Add the paneer triangles in the gravy and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Swtich off the robocook. Garnish with fresh coriander leaves and fresh cream.
- Serve with Naan, Laccha Paratha or Jeera Rice.