Paneer (Indian Cottage Cheese), cubed - 250 gm
Onions (Medium Sized) – 2 no chopped
Tomatoes (Large) - 4-5 no
Makhana - 1 cup
Green Chillies - 2
Ginger (grated) - 2 inch
Garlic (5-6 Cloves)
Cream (1/2 Cup) if you want it as a gravy
Coriander Powder (Dhania Powder) - 1 Tbsp
Red Chili Powder - 2 tsp
Garam Masala – 1 tsp
Turmeric Powder - ½ tsp
Kasuri Methi, crushed (Dry Fenugreek Leaves) - 2 tsp
Salt, to taste
Coriander - 1/2 Cup (Chopped)
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Saute Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add ghee / butter or oil to the pot. Add Makhana and roast it for 2 – 3 mins. Once done remove and keep it separately. Add oil, paste of Ginger, Garlic, Green Chillies and saute for a minute.
- Next add onions, tomatoes one by one and saute them for 4-5 minutes till they become translucent or golden brown. Add Coriander Powder, Turmeric Powder, Red Chili
- Powder and Garam Masala to the gravy.
- Add 3/4 Cup Water to adjust the consistency along with Salt, according to taste. Then add 1/2 Cup Cream, Kasuri Methi to the gravy. Stir well.
- Then add the Paneer Cubes and cook for 2-3 minutes. Now add the roasted makhana to the gravy and cook for 2-3 minutes. Switch Off Robocook Now. Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve panner potato makhana curry hot with Roti or Naan.