Paneer – 250 gms
Roasted peanuts – 1 cup
Onion chopped – 2
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
Fresh cream – 2 tbsp
Red chilli powder – 2 tbsp
Coriander powder – 1 tsp
Garam masala powder – 1/2 tsp
Sabzi masala – 1/2 tsp
Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
Salt – 1 tsp
Groundnut oil – 3 tbsp
- To a grinding jar, add roasted peanuts,1 cup of water and grind it to a fine paste.Keep it aside.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add oil into theinner cooking pot and let it heat a bit.
- Add cumin seeds and chopped onion sauté it for 3 min or until golden brown.
- Add ginger garlic paste and sauté for 2 min. Then add all powder masala – red chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala, sabzi masala and salt.Mix well and cook for 1 min.
- Now add the ground peanut paste to the masala mixtureand mix well. Cook for 5-6 min by stirring it continuously until oil gets separated .
- Add 1 cup water, paneer cubes and fresh cream. Mix well and cook for 3 min.Switch to Keep warm or Off mode.
- Finally garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Serve hot peanut paneer with roti or rice.