Water- 1 cup
Whole Milk- 3 cups
Basmati Rice- 1/3 cups
Saffron- a pinch
Sugar- 1/3 cup
Cardamom Powder-1/2 tsp
Chopped Pistas- 2 tsp
- Wash the Basmati Rice and soak it for 15 minutes. After 15 minutes, grind coarsely. Soak saffron strands in a teaspoon of milk.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch the ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in the front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add milk, water, cardamom powder, sugar one by one to the cooking pot. Once it starts boiling add ground rice. Drop-in saffron strands soaked in milk, now and stir well
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in the ‘Close’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and the Pressure release button should be in ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Rice’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Medium. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 12 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARMmode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both steps
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode. Transfer it to a pot and add chopped pistas
- Phirni is ready.
Recipes you may Like?