White Pumpkin – 300 Gms
Toor Dal – 100 Gms
Chana Dal – 2 Tbsp
Turmeric Powder – 1 Tsp
Tamarind – Small Gooseberry Size
Salt – To taste
Asafoetida – 1 Teaspoon
Roast & Grind:
Coriander seeds – 2 Tbsp
Chana Dal – 1 Tbsp
Red chilies- 4 or 5 Nos
Grated Coconut – 1 Cup
Coconut Oil – 1 tablespoon
- Wash thoroughly & chop the White pumpkin into small cubes. Wash Toor dal along with 2 tsp chana dal. Make tamarind extract.
- Roast the above-mentioned Ingredients with one tsp coconut oil and grind coarsely
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch the ‘ON’ button. Add chopped white pumpkin, toor chana dal, 150 ml water, and stir well.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in the ‘CLOSE’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and the Pressure release button should be in ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Sambhar’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Medium. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 8 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the Steps
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Switch toSaute option. Add the grinded coconut paste, tamarind extract, asafoetida and mix well
- Once it comes to a boil switch off & keep it aside. Temper with Mustard seeds, curry leaves using coconut Oil. Mix well before serving.
- Serve South Indian poosanikai rasavangi with rice