Onions - ¼ cup finely chopped
Coriander leaves - 2-3 tbsp finely chopped
Green chilli - 2 chopped
Red chilli powder - ¼ tsp
Chaat masala - 1 tsp
Lemon juice - 1 tsp
Salt- to taste
Potatoes – 6 boiled
Maida mixture – 1 cup
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Take a bowl and smash all the potatoes. Add onions, coriander leaves, red chilli powder, chaat masala, lemon juice, salt and mix well. Take a few of the mixture and make it into a small ball in size. Keep aside for one hour.
- Take the potato balls and dip it in maida mix. Make sure it is coated on all sides and roll it over in bread crumbs. Do the same for the remaining balls.
- Add oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Add the balls and deep fry them for 2 – 3 mins. The potatoes should turn crispy and golden brown in color on both the sides.
- Transfer it to a plate and insert toothpicks to each ball. Switch off the unit.
- Serve the potato balls with tomato sauce.