Use Coupon Code: "HAPPYDEAL" and Avail 5% OFF On All Orders Above Rs.4999/-
Pudina murgh shorba
PREPARATION TIME: 5 MINUTES | COOKING TIME: 20 MINUTES | SERVINGS: 3
Boneless chicken pieces – 200 gms
Ginger garlic– 2 tbsp chopped
Chicken stock – 4 cups
Onion – 1 chopped
Mint and coriander leaves paste – 5 tbsp
Oregano – 1 tsp
Green chilli– 2 tsp chopped
Black paper powder – 1 tsp
Oil – 2 tbsp
Salt – 1 tsp
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Add ginger garlic, chopped green chillies to it and sauté for a minute.
- Add chopped onions and continue to saute until it turns translucent. Then add mint and coriander paste and saute for 1 min.
- Next add chicken along with chicken stock, black paper powder, salt and oregano.Mix it well and let it open cook for 15 min. Once cooked stir well and Switch to Keep warm or Off mode
- Finally Garnish it with mint leaves.
- Serve hot pudina murg shorba with rice or rottis.
Your cart is empty.