Radish – 150 Gms (chopped)
Garlic – 10 cloves (chopped)
Tofu Paneer -100 gms (chopped into cubes)
Butter – 2 tbsp
Pepper powder – 1 tbsp
Miso cream (Soy bean paste) – 2 Tbsp
Sugar – 1 Tbsp
Corn flour- 2 Tbsp
Water – 300 mL
Coriander leaves – few (chopped)
Spring onion leaves – few (chopped)
Salt – to taste
Milk – 1 cup
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add butter to the inner cooking pot and allow it to melt. Add corn flour and sauté for 2 mins. Press cancel to stop sauté. Remove the sauteed corn flour and keep aside.
- Clean the pot and press sauté option. Add butter to the inner cooking pot and allow it to melt. Next add garlic and saute till the raw smell goes.
- Now add radish, sauteed corn flour, water and stir well without any lumps. Press cancel to stop sauté.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘CLOSE’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Manual’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and set timer for 5 mins. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 5 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods.
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Press sauté option. Add milk, sugar, salt, pepper powder, tofu paneer, miso cream one by one and stir gently.
- Let it open cook for 3 minutes. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode. Garnish with spring onions and coriander leaves.
- Serve hot radish coup with tofu miso cream and bread sticks.