Bombay rava – 2 tbsp
Ghee – 2 tsp
Milk – 750ml
Cardamom powder – 1/4tsp
Sugar – 4tbsp
Condensed milk – 1tbsp
Food color – a pinch (yellow)
Saffron – a pinch
Cashew nut – 10
Raisins – 6
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add ghee and rava together to the inner cooking pot and roast for few seconds. Transfer it to a bowl and Keep aside.
- Add ghee and allow it to melt. Deep fry cashew nuts and raisins until they turn golden brown. Press cancel to stop sauté. Transfer it to plate and keep aside.
- Clean the pot. Press sauté. Add milk and allow to boil. Next add the roasted rava and open cook for few mins. Stir continuously.
- Finally add sugar, cardamom powder, saffron mix. Give it a mix. Once desired consistency is achieved, Switch to Keep Warm or Off mode. Garnish with the fried nuts.
- Serve hot Rava Phirni as a dessert.