Raw Banana – 4 Nos
Ginger paste – 1 Tbsp
Red Chilli powder – 1 Tnsp
Coriander powder – 1 Tbsp
Jeera powder – 1 Tsp
Wheat flour – 2 Tbsp
Coriander leaves- Few
Salt to taste
Cooking Oil – 200 gms
Onion – 2 Nos
Tomato - 2 Nos
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tsp
Chilli powder – 1 tsp
Turmeric powder – 1 tsp
Jeera Powder – 1 tsp
Dhaniya powder – 1 tsp
Garam Masala powder – 1 tsp
Cumin Seeds - 1 tsp
Cinnamon – 1 inch
Star Anies – 2 Nos
Cloves – 4 Nos
Ghee – 1 tsp
Salt to taste
- Remove the stem and the end portion of the bananas. Cut one raw banana into two halves with skin.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Add a 100 ml of water and drop all the bananas by adding one tsp salt and 1 tsp turmeric into it.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘CLOSE’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Sambha’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Medium. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 8 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode. Remove the skin of the bananas and mash it smoothly.
- Add Ginger paste, Red Chilli, Coriander Jeera powders Wheat flour, finely chopped coriander leaves & salt. Mix them well with the banana paste. Make cutlet shaped koftas.
- Clean the pot & Select “Saute” Option. Add 200 ml Cooking oil and shallow fry all the koftas and keep aside.
- Remove the oil used for frying the koftas from the cooker by leaving only 2 table spoons in the cooker. Select “Saute” Option.
- Temper with Cinnamon, Star anise, Cloves and Cumin seeds. Then add onions and saute till it becomes translucent. Add ginger garlic paste, tomatoes and saute well.
- Next add turmeric, Chilli, Jeera, Dhaniya, Garam masala powders one by one and cook till the oil separates.
- Add 250 ml of water and cook for 2 minutes. Then add the fried koftas and switch off the cooker.Add ghee & garnish with Coriander leaves. Mix Gently before serving.
- Serve hot with phulkas or rice