Red bell peppers – 4 (chopped)
Large onion – 1 (chopped)
Olive oil – 1 tsp
Garlic – 1 clove (crushed)
Red fresh chili pepper – 3 (sliced)
Tomato puree – 4 tbsp
Vegetables stock – 1 cup
Lime juice – 1 tsp
Coriander leaves – 1 tsp (chopped)
Water- as required
Salt- as required
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button
- in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add 1 litre of water with all the available vegetable residues and boil for 5 mins. Press cancel. Strain the broth. Keep aside the prepared stock water.
- Clean the pot and press sauté mode. Add olive oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Add red bell pepper, onion, garlic and sauté for few mins until the veggies turn mushy.
- Then add chili pepper, tomato puree, lime juice and continue to stir cook for few more mins. Add water, salt. Mix well and press cancel.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘CLOSE’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Manual’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select ‘Medium’. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 10 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods.
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Press sauté. Add in saved stock water and allow it to cook for 5 mins. Once done switch to Keep warm or Off mode.
- Transfer the soup to a bowl. Give it a quick stir and garnish it with coriander leaves.
- Red Pepper & Lime Soup is ready to serve with Bread.