Paneer – 250 gms
Red chilli flakes – 2 tsp
Coriander leaves – as required
Oregano – 1 tsp
Pizza masala – 1 tsp
Garlic paste – 1 tbsp
Salt – 1/2 tsp
Butter – 2 tbsp
Olive oil – 1 tsp
- Cut paneer into long pieces and keep them aside.
- Take a bowl add chilli flakes, salt, pizza masala, coriander leaves, oregano and olive oil. Mix them well.
- Add the cut paneer pieces into the masala mixture and marinate them.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add butter into inner cooking pot and wait for few seconds for it to heat.
- Add garlic paste into the hot oil and fry the marinated paneer pieces until it turns golden brown on all sides. Switch to Off mode.
- Remove it from the pot and insert a toothpick in the centre of paneer piece from one side.
- Serve hot your roasted cottage cheese pops with green chutney!