Sabudana- 1 cup
Roasted Peanuts- ¼ cup
Cumin- ½ tsp
Oil- 2 tsp
Salt- to taste
Lemon Juice- ½ tsp
Coriander Leaves- a few
- Wash soak sabudana overnight. In the morning, strain it in a colander and set it aside so that all water is drained and the pearls are soft free of moisture. Powder the peanuts coarsely and mix it with the sabudana pearls.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Saute Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Add cumin, green chilli, peeled and cubed potato one by one. Toss well.
- Now add the sabudana and crushed peanut mixture. Saute well. Add salt and mix well. Press cancel to stop saute.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘Close’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Khichdi ’pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Medium.. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 15 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARMmode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode. Give a quick stir and add lemon juice.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and revel in the appeasing Sabudana Khichdi.
Recipes you may Like?