Chicken – 1/2kg
Ginger garlic paste – 2tsp
Chilli powder – 1tsp
Turmeric powder – 1/2tsp
Salt – to taste
Onion – 2no (sliced)
Coriander seeds – 2tsp
Cumin – 1/2tsp
Saijeera – 1/2tsp
Somuf – 1/2tsp
Kasakasa – 1tap
Roasted dal – 1tsp
Coconut – 2tbsp
Rice – 1tsp
Red chilli – 5no
Cinnamon – 2stick
Cardamom – 1no
Cloves – 3no
Javithri – ½
Kalpasi – 1no
Bayleaf – 1no
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up
- Add coriander seeds, cumin, saijeera, somuf, kasakasa, roasted dal, coconut, rice, red chilli cinnamon, cardamom, cloves, javithri, kalpasi, bayleaf one by one to the inner cooking pot and dry roast for few mins.
- Press cancel to stop sauté. Transfer the contents to a plate and allow it to cool. Grind them to a fine powder using a blender.
- Clean the pot. Press sauté option. Add oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit.
- Add onion and sauté until it turns translucent. Add chicken, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, turmeric and give it a mix.
- Next add the ground masala and required water . Mix well and Press cancel to stop sauté.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘CLOSE’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the “Chicken” pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Medium. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 20 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARMmode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods.
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves. Once done, Switch to Keep warm or Off mode.
- Serve hot Saoji Chicken with rice /rottis.