Schezwan sauce - 2 tbsp
Cabbage - 1/2 cup (shredded)
Carrot - 1/2 cup (grated)
French beans - 1/2 cup (chopped)
Coriander (dhania) - 2 tbsp (finely chopped)
Cornflour - 2 1/2 tbsp
Plain flour (maida) - 1/4 cup
Salt - to taste
Oil – as required
Spring onions whites - 1/4 cup (sliced)
Spring onion greens - 1/4 cup (sliced)
- Take a bowl. Add cabbage, carrot, french beans, coriander, 1 tbsp schezwan sauce, cornflour, plain flour, salt and mix very well with hands.
- Divide the mixture into 22 equal portion. Shape each portion into an oval by rolling it between your palms and fingers using a little oil.
- While shaping the fingers keep greasing your hands with oil as and when required.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press The Saute' Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Deep fry a few fingers at a time on medium mode until they turn golden brown on all sides. Press cancel. Remove and drain on an absorbent paper. Keep aside.
- Press sauté mode. Add some more oil to the pot. Then add spring onion whites and sauté for few mins. Add the remaining schezwan sauce and continue to sauté for a few seconds.
- Now add the deep-fried fingers, mix well and cook on a medium mode for 30 seconds. Switch to ‘keep warm or off’ mode. Garnish it with spring onion greens.
- Schezwan Fingers is ready to serve with Ketchup.