Vermicelli – 150gm
Ghee – 2 tbsp
Milk – 750 ml
Cashew nut – 10 no
Raisins – 5 gm
Dates – 100 gm (chopped)
Cardamom powder – 1/2 tsp
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add ghee to the inner cooking pot and allow it t melt. Add vermicelli and roast until it turns golden brown.
- Then add milk and allow it to boil. Let vermicelli cook in the milk. If required add some water. Press cancel to sauté. Transfer it to the bowl.
- Clean the pot, add some ghee and allow it t melt. Temper cashew, raisins, dates in ghee and add this to the milk mixture.
- Finally garnish with cardamom powder. Switch to Keep Warm or Off mode.
- Serve hot sirguma as a dessert.
Recipes you may Like?