Dried prawns – 100gm
Oil – 2tbsp
Coconut – 1cup (grated )
Chilli powder – 2tbsp
Salt – as required
Garlic – 10
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add coconut to the inner cooking pot and dry roast until it turns golden brown. Transfer it to a bowl. Keep aside.
- Add oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Add garlic, dried prawns and sauté for 3-4 mins.
- Next add the roasted coconut, chilli powder and salt. Mix well and sauté for few mins.
- Switch to Off mode. Transfer the contents to a blender and grind it to a coarse mixture/chutney.
- Serve Sodhiyachi Chutney with rottis or steamed rice.
Recipes you may Like?