Sorrel Leaves - 1 cup (chopped)
Garlic- 2 cloves
Butter- 2 tsp
Vegetable Stock- 1 cup
Salt- to taste
Lemon Juice- ½ tsp
Lettuce- for garnishing
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add butter to the inner cooking pot and allow it to melt. Add garlic cloves and sauté till the raw smell goes.
- Add onion and sauté until it turns golden brown in colour. Add in sorrel leaves, salt and sauté for few secs. Add vegetable stock and stir for few mins.
- Next add water and give a good mix. Press cancel to stop sauté. Transfer this mixture to a blender and once cooled, grind it to a fine paste. Then add the ground paste to the pot.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘Close’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Sambhar’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Medium. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 8 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Press sauté option. Add lemon juice and give a good stir. Garnish with lettuce leaves. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode.
- Hot Sorrel soup is ready to serve with breadsticks.
Recipes you may Like?