Use Coupon Code: "HAPPYDEAL" and Avail 5% OFF On All Orders Above Rs.4999/-
Spaghetti aglio e olio
PREPARATION TIME: 10 MINUTES | COOKING TIME: 16 MINUTES | SERVINGS: 2
Spaghetti – 300gm
Garlic gloves – 4 (finely chopped)
Red chilli flakes – 1 tsp
Dried Parsley – 1 tsp
Olive oil – 6 tbsp
Salt – to taste
Black pepper – 1tsp
Cheese – 1 tsp
Water -3 cups
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add water and spaghetti to the inner cooking pot and cook for 10 minutes. Press cancel. Remove spaghetti from water and keep it aside.
- Clean the pot. Press the ‘Saute’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select time “10 minutes”.
- Add oil and allow it to heat a bit. Add garlic and sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add drained spaghetti, sprinkle salt, dried parsley, black pepper, red chilli flakes one by one and mix well for 3 minutes.
- Next add cheese and give it a stir. Once done switch to Keep warm or Off mode.
- Spaghetti Aglio e olio is ready to serve with a salad
Your cart is empty.