Olive Oil - 2 Tbsp
Garlic - 2 Cloves Crushed
Small Onion - 1 Chopped
Black Pepper – ½ Tsp
Chickpeas -1 (400g) - Rinsed And Drained
Red Bell Pepper - 1 Medium ( chopped )
Peas - 175 G ( chopped )
Noodles – 1 cup
Vegetable Stock –1 cup
Coconut Milk - 1 (400ml )
Red Curry Paste -2 Tbsp
Fresh Coriander - 20 G (Chopped)
Salt –to taste
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add olive oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Add garlic, onion and saute for few minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add chickpeas, bell pepper, peas and noodles. Mix well and cook for 2-3 mins.
- Next add veg stock, coconut milk and curry paste. Give it a stir and allow it to boil for 5 mins. Once done Switch to Keep Warm or Off mode.
- Finally garnish with chopped coriander and serve immediately.
- Hot and tasty Spicy coconut curry ramen is ready to serve with tomato ketchup.