All-Purpose Flour - 1 cup
Corn Starch - 3 tbsp
Salt - 1/4 tsp
Water - 1.25 cup ( adjust if needed)
- In a bowl, take all-purpose flour, corn starch, and salt.
- With a wired whisk or a spoon, mix the dry ingredients for the spring roll wrapper recipe. Add water and whisk well without lumps.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch the ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in the front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Now on a low flame, add 2 tablespoons of the batter to the pot. Gently, spread the spoon clockwise to make a small thin pancake. Similar to the way we make Dosa.
- Add 1 to 2 tbsp more water if the batter becomes thick while preparing the wrappers. Do remember that the pancakes (spring roll sheets) have to be thin. If they become thick, then they break while rolling and sealing.
- Now on a low flame cook the pancake till the sides start curling up and the pancake becomes a kind of translucent.
- The pancake just needs to be cooked. No need to flip and cook the other side. Just cook one side. Lift the pancake with a spatula.
- Once done place the spring roll wrapper in a tray or plate with the cooked side facing you. Allow the spring roll sheets to cool and then stack them with the cooked side on top. Keep the spring roll sheets covered in a small casserole or bowl.
- Prepare all spring roll sheets in the same way. Once done switch off the Robocook
Enjoy homemade wrappers
Recipes you may Like?