Use Coupon Code: "HAPPYDEAL" and Avail 5% OFF On All Orders Above Rs.4999/-
Stir fry fish fillet with black bean sauce
Preparation Time: 20 mins | Cooking Time: 10 mins | Servings: 4
Sole fish fillet - 1/2 lb
Lee kum kee soy sauce - 2 tbsp
Onion – 1 small (quartered)
Dried chilies - 6 (deseeded)
Green bell pepper- 1 small (cut into small pieces)
Stalk scallions - 2 (cut into 1.5inch length)
Fresh ginger – 5 slices
Fish sauce – 1/8 tsp
Sugar – ½ tsp
Sesame oil – 1/8 tsp
Corn starch - 1/4 tbsp (mix with 3 tablespoons water)
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add sesame oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Add ginger, onion, bell pepper, dried chili and sauté for few mins until aromatic.
- Now add the fish fillets and mix well with the ingredients. Add Lee kum kee soy sauce, fish sauce, sugar and stir fry until the fish is cooked.
- Add corn starch mix to thicken the sauce. Toss in the chopped scallion and once done give a quick stir. Once done switch to ‘keep warm or off’ mode.
- Stir Fry Fish Fillet with Black Bean sauce is ready to serve with Noodles/ Garlic bread.
Your cart is empty.