Potato – 1 cup (peeled and chopped)
Cooking Oil – 2 tbsp.
Water – 3/4 cup
Dried Red Chili – 2
White Sesame seeds – 1tsp
Fennel seeds – 1 tsp.
Cumin powder – 1 tbsp.
Asafoetida/Hing – 1/4 tsp.
Coriander powder – 1 tsp.
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp.
Chili powder – 1 tbsp.
Amchur powder – 1 tsp.
Kasuri Methi – 1 tsp.
Salt to taste
Coriander leaves to garnish
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press The Saute Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up
- Add 2 Tsp. of oil to the inner cooking pot and wait for few sec to get heated then add White sesame seeds and fennel seeds. Once they splutter, add the Red chilies and give it a short stir.
- Now add the cubicles of cut potatoes and keep stirring
- Add Salt, Turmeric powder, red chili powder, cumin powder, coriander powder and amchur powder. Keep stirring for a minute until you see all these spices mix well with the potatoes add water to the potatoes.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘CLOSE’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position
- Choose the ‘IDLY/STEAM’ mode from the pre-set menu.
- Pre-Cooking will happen for few seconds and once the cooking is completed 3 Beep sounds will be heard and it will automatically switches to keep warm mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods.
- Open the cooker, switch to Sauté mode. Add the Kasuri methi and give it a stir for 30 seconds. Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Tangy Jodhpur Dry Potato Fry is ready to serve.