Use Coupon Code: "HAPPYDEAL" and Avail 5% OFF On All Orders Above Rs.4999/-
Thai basil egg fried rice
Preparation Time:10 mins | Cooking Time:20 mins | Servings:4
Boiled basmati rice- 2 cups
Basil- 2 tbsp chopped
Chopped garlic- 2 tbsp
Chopped ginger- 1 tbsp
Turmeric powder- 1 tbsp
Chopped onion- 1 cup
Boiled vegetables (as per your wish)- 1 cup chopped
Spring onion-1 tbsp chopped
Butter- 2 tbsp
Salt- to taste
Pepper- as required
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add butter to the cooking pot. After the butter melts, add onions, ginger, garlic, turmeric powder and sauté for three minutes.
- Add the boiled vegetables and sauté́ for a minute.
- Now break the eggs into the cooking pot and keep stirring until the eggs get scrambled.
- Sauté́ for two minutes.
- Now add the boiled rice and sprinkle some water. Now add salt and crushed pepper according to your taste.
- Sauté́ and cook the rice for three to four minutes and turn off the cooker.
- Garnish with spring onions and basil. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode if required.
- Serve it hot.
Your cart is empty.