Oil - 1/2 tbsp
Onion - 1/2 yellow diced
Celery - 2 stalks diced
Carrots - 1 cup diced
Frozen corn- 1.5 cups
Green beans - 1 cup
Tomatoes - 1 can diced
Tomato sauce - 1/2 cup
Potatoes - 2 cups diced
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Add onions, celery, carrots and saute until it becomes soft for 5 minutes.
- Add broth, corn, beans, potato, tomato, tomato sauce one by one and saute well. Press cancel.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘CLOSE’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Manual’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and set timer for 15 mins. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 15 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods.
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Press sauté. Add salt and pepper as required and mix well. Allow it to cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve the tomato vegetables soup with breadsticks.