All Purpose Flour – 160 gm
Sugar – 170 gm
Egg – 5 nos
Melted Butter – 25 ml
Cake Gel – 7 gm
Baking Powder – 1 gm
Baking Soda – ½ gm
Vanilla Essence – 3 ml
A pinch of Salt
- Crack Open Eggs into a bowl and beat it using a beater for 4 -5 mins in power of 3, until it forms a ribbon like structure
- Now sieve all the dry ingredients of the recipe one by one into the eggs without forming lumps. First the Sugar, then the all purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda. Mix them well.
- Now add melted butter, cake gel, vanilla essense, ice water, pinch of salt and mix well. Dust the mold and apply a thin layer of butter and all purpose flour and add the mixed stuff.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add 2 cups of water to the inner cooking pot. Place the baking tray inside the pot and cover the baking mold with aluminum foil. Make a few holes into it for the air to circulate.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘CLOSE’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Manual’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and set 40 mins time. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 40 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode. Transfer the baking mold and remove the foil.
- Cut and serve the tasty vanilla sponge cake.
Recipes you may Like?