Tortillas - 4-6
Oil - 1 tsp
Green chillies - 1 tsp chopped
Tomato - 1 medium finely chopped
Red chilli flakes - 1 tsp
Dried oregano - 1 tsp
Red kidney beans/rajma paste - ½ cup
Red chilli sauce - 1 tsp
Fresh coriander leaves - 1 tsp chopped
Grated cottage cheese as required
Sour cream as required
Mexican sauce as required
Grated processed cheese- for topping
Grated mozzarella cheese - for topping
Black olives - for garnishing
Salt - to taste
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Add green chilli, tomato and saute for few mins.
- Next add chilli flakes, dried oregano, salt and give it a mix .Add rajma paste, red chilli sauce, and stir cook for a minute.
- Add coriander leaves and open cook until the mixture turns thick. Once done, Switch to Off mode. Remove and Keep it aside.
- Roll and Place the half toasted tortilla on baking pan. Spread some prepared red kidney bean mixture on one side of tortilla, top with some cottage cheese and sour cream. Roll to seal the edges
- Spread some processed and mozzarella cheese over and top it with black olives.
- Layer with Mexican paste and place the prepared enchiladas over and repeat the process. Wrap it with aluminium foil.
- Clean the pot. Add water and Place baking tray inside.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘CLOSE’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Rice’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Medium. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 15 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARMmode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods.
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Switch to Off mode.
- Enjoy tasty Veg Enchiladas with sauce.