Some Boiled Vegetables
Baby corn – 5
Baby potato – 5
Cauliflower – 1/2 cup
Onion – 1
Carrot – 1
Hang curd – 1 cup
Boiled green peas – 2 cup
Chopped coriander and mint leaves – 1 cup
Green chilli – 5
Onion chopped – 2
Ginger and garlic paste – 1 tbsp
Black paper powder – 1 tbsp
Dry mango powder – 1 tsp
Salt – 1 tsp
Green food colour – 1 pinch
- Add curd, Boiled green peas, Chopped coriander and mint leaves, Green chilli, Onion chopped, Ginger and garlic paste, Black paper powder, Dry mango powder, Salt , Green food colour, 2 tbsp water to a mixer grinder and make fine paste.
- Now add all boiled veggies, sauce paste and mix it well and marinade for 10 min (you can also put this for overnight).
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Saute Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add 2 tbsp oil to the inner cooking pot and wait for sec to heated. Once oil is hot add all marinated veggies and saute for 5- 7 min. Or until they get nice golden marks.
- Now switch to off mode and it’s ready to serve.
- Enjoy vegetable bum with rottis.