Use Coupon Code: "HAPPYDEAL" and Avail 5% OFF On All Orders Above Rs.4999/-
PREPARATION TIME: 20 MINUTES | COOKING TIME: 15 MINUTES | SERVINGS: 3
For Outer Cover Of Veg Momos
1 Cup Maida
½ Teaspoon Oil
¼ Teaspoon Salt (Or) As Required
2 To 3 Tablespoon Water for Kneading (Or) As Required
For Making Veg Momos Stuffing
Oil - 2 Tsp
Onion (Finely Chopped) – ¼ Cup
Cabbage (Finely Chopped) – ¼ Cup
Carrots (Finely Chopped) - ¼ Cup
French Beans (Finely Chopped) - ¼ Cup
Capsicum (Finely Chopped) - ¼ Cup
Spring Onions (Finely Chopped) – 2 No’s
(Reserve the Greens To Be Added Later)
Garlic((Finely Chopped) – 4 No’s
Soy sauce – 1 Tsp
Black Pepper Powder - 1½ Tsp
Salt to Taste
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press The Saute Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up
- Add Oil to the inner cooking pot and wait for few secs and Add the finely chopped Garlic and sauté till it become Golden brown and add Chopped onions and Sauté till the Onions turns Translucent.
- Now add all the cut veggies Cabbage, Carrots, French Beans, Capsicum and, Sauté it for 3 Minutes.
- Finally add the Soy Sauce, Salt And Black Pepper powder and stir until the Raw flavor goes.
- Now press ‘CANCEL’ button to stop Sauté and add the spring onion greens to it.
Outer Cover And Momos
- Roll each dough ball into a thin circle of about 2-3 inch diameter. Try to get the edges to be thin and the center to be thick.
- Place 1 Tsp of Vegetable Stuffing in the Center and lift one side of the edge and start pleating.
- Start folding and forming the pleats one by one. Towards the end, join the pleats in the center.
- Prepare all Momos this way and keep them covered under a moist napkin.
- Fill the Robocook -Inner cooking pot with 3 cups of water and grease the idly moulds with oil and then place the Momos with space between them so that they don't get stick to each other.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in Close Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be ‘DOWN’ Position so that the steam gets released.
- Press the ‘IDLY’ preset Button in the ROBOCOOK.It takes few mins for ROBOCOOK to do Pre-Cooking internally.
- After Pre-Cooking is done the Cooking Countdown will appear and starts down from 15 mins.
- After 15 mins of Cooking it stops with a BEEP sound and automatically switches to ‘KEEP WARM’ Mode. Press ‘CANCEL’ button if not required.
- Now twist and turn the closing lid towards ‘OPEN’ position and remove the lid.
- Note: Some Hot water droplets will fall from the lid so be safe while opening and handling the lid.
- Remove the Veg Momos from the Mould with the use of ladle.
- Serve the steaming hot Veg Momos which best tastes with sesame yellow and red garlic chilli sauce
Your cart is empty.