Maida – 1 Glass/Cup (120g)
Sugar Powder – 1 Glass/Cup
Baking Powder – ½ tsp
Baking Soda – ¼ tsp
Egg – 2/ Curd – ½ glass
Vanilla Essence – ½ Tsp
Cooking oil – ½ Glass/Cup
Milk – ¼ Glass/Cup
Whipped Cream – 1 cup
Sugar Powder – ½ cup
Vanilla Essence – ¼ Tsp
White chocolate compound - grated
- Mix Maida, Sugar Powder, Baking Powder, and Baking Soda in a bowl.
- In another bowl add 2 eggs, vanilla essence and Beat well for 5 mins. Next add cooking oil and milk in the same bowl. Mix well. Add dry ingredients and mix gradually. This is the cake batter.
- Brush some oil in a cake mould. Add butter paper to the pan. Pour the prepared batter into the mould.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Saute Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add 3 cups of water to the pot. Place a stand inside the cooker and Keep the mould on it.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘CLOSE’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Manual’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Medium and set 40 min timer. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 40 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode. Use a stick to find whether it is baked fully. Allow the cake to cool down completely. In the meanwhile prepare the cake cream
- Add 1 cup whipped cream in a bowl and beat it for 2 mins. Add ½ cup of sugar powder and beat well for 5 mins until stiff beak comes out. Add ¼ tsp vanilla essence, grated white chocolate and mix well
- Next remove the cake from the mould and even its surfaces. Split the cake into 3 parts. Add the prepared cream on all the parts and place it one over other. Sprinkle some grated white chocolate.
- Homemade white forest is ready to serve