Pasta of your choice – 1 cup
Water – 1-2 cups
Olive oil- 3 tbsp
Garlic – 4 cloves (peeled and crushed)
Corn Kernels – 1/4 cup;
Mozzarella cheese – optional
Salt to taste
Oregano – 2 tsp.
Basil leaves – 1.5 tsp.
Pasta seasoning – 1.5 tsp.
Chili flakes – 1- 2 tsp.
Corn flour powder – 2 tsp.
Pepper powder – 1.5 tsp.
Milk- 2 cups
Coriander for garnishing
Cheese slices/Mozzarella cheese – 1-2 (depending on taste)
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press The Saute Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Pour 1 ½ Cups of water and 1 tsp. of olive oil let the water boil for few mins. Then add the pasta and give it a quick stir.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘Close’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Choose the ‘Manual’ mode for cooking in the menu and select Taste as ‘Quick’. Set the timer for 3 minutes.
- Pre-Cooking will happen for few seconds and once the cooking is completed 3 Beep sounds will be heard and it will automatically switches to keep warm mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 5 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods.
- once you open the cooker, you will have the cooked pasta. Remove the Pasta from the cooker and drain it in cold water. Now add 1/2 tsp. of olive oil this ensures the Pasta do not stick to each other. Keep it aside.
- Remove the cooking pot, wash it and dry it with a kitchen cloth. Put it back into the cooker, & choose the Sauté mode.
- Add 1tsp of Olive oil in the cooker. Add the crushed garlic and let it fry in the oil for 30 seconds. Now add the Corn kernels. Keep stirring for a minute.
- Add Pepper, Salt, Chili flakes, Pasta seasoning, Basil leaves, Oregano. Give it a good stir for a minute.
- In a small cup add 2 tsp. of corn flour and water and make it a semi watery paste.
- Add this paste into the cooker and keep stirring to avoid lumps. Now keep stirring and add milk continuously (You need to keep stirring to avoid lumps) you will see the forming of the white sauce in the inner pot.
- Now add the Pasta. Ideally the sauce should cover the pasta. If required, add some more milk till the Pasta is covered in milk. Now close the cooker.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘Close’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position
- Choose ‘Manual’ mode; select ‘Quick’ as taste and choose 5 minutes cooking time.
- After cooking is done wait for 5 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods.
- Open the cooker & your cooked white sauce pasta is ready.
- Select the Sauté button. Keep stirring the pasta and add cheese slices or grated Mozzarella cheese, depending on your taste and preference. You can add more cheese if you prefer rich pasta.
- Garnish with chopped fresh Coriander leaves and serve hot the White Sauce Pasta.