Harkin Global Solutions Private Limited (here after known as HGS) Products Service terms and conditions: Please read the below Terms and Conditions carefully. By signing the Service Form (herein referred to as “the Form”) and handing over your Product/s for service (herein referred to as “Product/s”) you agree that these Terms and Conditions will govern the service/repair of your product by HGS (“Company”) through its After Sales service (operated by an independent third party). If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, do not submit the Form and do not handover your Product for Service.
The terms ‘You’, ‘Customer’ wherever used shall refer to you.
The terms ‘we’, ‘us’, ‘Company’ wherever used shall refer to HGS.
In Warranty product service:
1. At the time of availing Service, you shall provide clear and legible copy of Proof of purchase of the Product to be serviced / repaired (such as Bill / Invoice). You shall also provide the details of model and/or the serial number of the Product. The requirements mentioned in this Clause, is mandatory if you are availing services, under Warranty period.
2. It is your sole responsibility to provide necessary support to the Company / service provider, enabling the Company / service provider to offer its Services.
3. The Servicing of the Products, shall be governed by the Terms of the Warranty conditions of the Product/s. Please refer to Warranty Terms and Conditions on our website, to know about the express inclusions and exclusions.
4. The Product warranty will automatically expire, as specified in the Warranty terms and conditions. In case of repair or replacement of any part/s of the Product, the warranty will continue and remain in force only for the unexpired period of the warranty of the main product.
5. For products covered under Warranty, the Service and replacement of the components shall be offered on free of charge basis, provided, the Product is used strictly in accordance with the User’s Manual terms.
6. The Products or parts supplied to replace/repair (under warranty) shall become your property. The Products or any part or parts thereof removed shall become the property of Company.
7. Service charges will be applicable for Products, even under warranty, where the Product is not used as per the User’s Manual terms and conditions.
8. Warranty does not cover repair, installation or configuration of any external accessories supplied by HGS or any third party, as promotional scheme irrespective whether the same is manufactured by HGS or third party
9. In case the Company offers free replacement of the non-functioning Product, you will be offered the same Model Product. However, if the same Product is discontinued, an alternate Product Model will be provided to you, subject to your consent (oral / writing).
Out Warranty Product Service: –
1. For products outside the Warranty period, you shall be liable for payment of Service Charge of Rs.450+ GST or more (subject to prevailing charges during the period) and charges for replacement of the parts.
2. The service charges and parts cost will be estimated by Company / Service provider after inspection of your Product. If the estimate is rejected by you, after the Product is dismantled for problem analysis, then Inspection charges will be levied as per Company’s Service Rate card. Upon receipt of Inspection, your Product will be returned back to you without repairs.
3. Carry In/ Workshop / Onsite Home repair work will be carried out based on estimation accepted by the customer.
4. No service charges applicable if complaint repeats within 30 days from date of last service invoice for an out-warranty repair condition.
5. All Service attracts Good and Service Tax (“GST”) @ 18%.
6. Onsite /In Home service is available only for specific range of Products. Please contact the Customer Care to know more.
7. Damage or Failure caused to the Product by (a) unauthorized modification (b) alteration (c) used for purpose other than the intended purpose (d) caused by improper or reckless use, (e) removal or alterations of the identification labels and/or serial number stickers, shall be considered as outside warranty and the out of warranty charges will apply.
8. The Company strictly prohibits any modifications to the Product/s. It is expressly informed to you that, the Company will not be responsible / liable for any accidents, damages of whatsoever nature caused, due to the modifications to the Product/s carried by you. You shall be solely responsible and liable for all the consequences arising from any modifications to the Product/s.
9. During unforeseen situations like Act of God, epidemic, pandemic, strike, lockout etc., (“Force Majeure event”) the services of the Company / Service provider, will be suspended. However, once the normalcy is restored, the Company/ Service provider will resume its services.
10. THE COMPANY / SERVICE PROVIDER AND ITS EMPLOYEES WILL UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE PERFORMANCE OR OMISSION OF ANY REPAIR SERVICES. THE SOLE LIABLITY OF THE COMPANY’S / SERVICE PROVIDER WILL BE LIMITED TO THE COST OF REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE AFFECTED PRODUCT.
11. If Company/ Service provider is unable to return the Product to you due to lack of payment or your refusal to collect, within thirty (30) days after being notified by Company/ Service provider that your Product is available to be returned to you, Company / Service provider will consider your Product abandoned. Company will provide such notice to you via email/text messages, furnished when you authorized the repairs. Company may dispose of your product in accordance with applicable law, and specifically may sell your product without liability to you. Company/ Service provider, reserves its statutory and any other lawful liens for unpaid charges.
12. You agree and understand that it is necessary for Company to collect, process and use your personal data in order to perform the service and support obligations under these Terms and Conditions.