Choose Which One Is Better For You? Pressure Cooker Vs Slow Cooker
Back in the day, there was a specific appliance for every requirement. Many times, there had to be more than one variant of the same appliance so that different functions could be performed. In this blog, let us take a closer look at cookers. A kitchen needed a different type of cooker for different purposes. An electric high pressure cooker was used to steam, and a slow cooker was used to prepare dishes like stews on a low flame through the day. However, the introduction of automatic electric pressure cookers took the world by storm. Now, available in the market was one of the handiest pieces of appliances ever designed. The best automatic pressure cookers could perform the functions of both these appliances and more. Suddenly, the kitchen did not need to have more appliances than necessary. All it needed was an electric pressure cooker. With the Geek Chef pressure cookers line of digital pressure cookers, over sixteen appliances were made redundant as their function had been incorporated into the handy and ever so stylish electric fast cooker. Not convincing enough yet? Let's Dive into a deeper analysis over the electric cooker pot and a slow cooker.
Electric Pressure Cookers - An Overview
We live in a day and age where everything has gone digital. From information to entertainment. Why should the same not apply for cooking? Introducing to you, electric pressure cookers. These electric pressure cookers with stainless steel cooker pots have been meticulously designed and tested to perform and enhance the functions of many different appliances in one sleek component.
The Robocook Nuvo combines sixteen different appliances into one. This is not just amazing, but also extremely storage efficient. Instead of storing many different appliances for many different purposes, the best electric pressure cooker will cater to all these purposes under one roof. Regulated by microchips, the best electric cookers do not really require any kind of human supervision. Pre-installed with many different dishes, these commercial electric pressure cookers can prepare a delicious gourmet dish at the touch of a single button. Having settings to toggle between timings and temperatures, you can personally define how long a dish should be cooked and at what temperature. This frees up your time to unwind. Additionally, once your dish is cooked, the smart electric pressure cooker automatically switches to warm, removing the necessity to keep supervising your kitchen. It comes with a digital LCD display which helps ensure you know each input you enter into your multifunction pressure cooker. It also helps you know how far along your dish has been prepared. A mini electric pressure cooker goes above and beyond in its functions. It can be used to steam, bake, saute, fry, and even to defrost your meat. It is extremely efficient in its functions and makes sure you only need an electric pressure cooker to cook your meals to perfection.
The Geek Chef instant pot also comes with transparent kids so you can constantly check in on how far along your dish has been prepared without having to stop the cooking process every time. In its own special way, an automatic pressure cooker can be your best friend in the kitchen.
Uses of a Geek Chef Robocook Pot
When it comes to uses, an electrical steam pot never disappoints. It can be used for many different functions. Some of these functions are listed below for you to get a better frame of reference.
- It can be used to steam, bake, saute, fry, and even for defrosting meat.
- It gives you the choice of choosing the temperature and the time in which your meal has to be cooked.
- It has a "warm" feature that your electric pressure cooker automatically switches to once your meal has been cooked, ensuring you have a piping hot meal every time.
- It comes with a digital display that helps you check and make sure every input you give to your all in one pressure cooker is absolutely right for the dish you wish to prepare.
- It comes with a transparent lid that helps you check on your dish as it is being cooked, without having to interrupt the cooking process.
- These intelligent pressure cookers come with a preset Menu which you can access with a single touch. This way, you would not even have to spend time on entering the right input into your geek pressure cooker.
- Reconstructing the home electric pressure cooker to perform more than just the traditional functions of a traditional pressure cooker, it merges a lot of integral features of other appliances into one. This makes it more efficient to store, and saves more space on your shelf.
- As an added advantage, the Robocook programmable Pressure cooker is one of the most top rated electric pressure cookers, stylishly designed, aesthetically pleasing and brightens up your kitchen!
Slow Cookers - An Overview
While we are all used to the quick steaming process a traditional pressure cooker uses, a slow cooker works in a completely different way. These cookers are used to slowly cook your meal on a low flame for several hours or even an entire day. If you are headed to work, you can leave your slow cooker on through the day and come back home to a dish that would have just finished cooking. All you will have to do is add the meat and vegetables you wish to cook to the slow cooker, set the flame low, and go about with your day. At the end of the day, you will have a delicious dish waiting for you. A slow cooker is the most popular choice to cook stews. However, it can be used to cook even roasts, chicken breasts and even beef. It goes beyond just preparing main courses. A slow cooker can also be used to bake cakes and muffins. Since the steam stays trapped inside a slow cooker, the baked goods are moist to the centre and extremely delicious. The major drawback with a slow cooker is the time frame, which the electric pressure cooker handles efficiently.
Advantages of Using A Slow Cooker
- A slow cooker can be set early in the morning to prepare dinner for the evening. This reduces your temptation to unnecessarily order in when you have something delicious waiting for you at home.
- Slow cookers can be used to cook an entire dish at one go! All you will have to do is place your ingredients into the slow cooker at once, set it to simmer and wait for it to work its magic.
- While slow cookers are more popularly known for preparing stew, they work well for you to use in summertime as well. These cookers will not exude as much heat as an oven.
- Being on the flame for several hours at an end, slow cookers can tenderize even the hardest meats available in the market.
- A slow cooker brings out the flavor in foods.
- A wide variety of foods can be made in a slow cooker, such as, soups, stews and casseroles.
A slow cooker is very efficient for which the flavours and quality of your dish will speak for itself. However, with technology advancing everyday, it is best to keep up with the times. An electric pressure cooker can help you prepare the same dish in a shorter duration and taste just as delicious. As outlined above, they both have some unsurpassable uses, but an electric pressure cooker takes the cake in more ways than one. In short, amongst other appliances, a slow cooker is one of the most integral appliances infused into an electric pressure cooker. coming in two variants, the 5 litre electric pressure cooker and the 8 litre electric pressure cooker, you can pick which will suit your family best!
And Also Read About Air Fryer vs Pressure Cooker : What’s the Difference?
April 20, 2021