Boiled eggs – 4
Finely chopped onion – 2
Finely chopped tomatoes – 2
Green chilli chopped – 3
Mustard seeds – 1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds – 1/2 tsp
Curry leaves – 5-6
Ginger and garlic paste – 1 tsp
Red chilli powder – 1 tbsp
Coriander powder – 1 tbsp
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tbp
Chat masala – 1/2 tbsp
Black paper powder – 1 tsp
Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
Salt – 1 tsp
Oil – 2 tbsp
- Boil and cut eggs into two parts and keep it aside.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Saute Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up
- Add oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Once oil is nicely hot add mustard seeds and let them crackle.
- Then add cumin seeds, curry leaves, green chilli chopped and saute for one min. Next add finely chopped onion and saute until they turn soft.
- Then add ginger garlic paste and saute for another min. Next add red chilli powder, coriander powder, chat masala, turmeric powder, black paper powder, and saute for another 2 min.
- Add chopped tomatoes, salt, and saute till tomato turn soft. Next add eggs into masala and fry it from one side on saute mode. Sprinkle some black paper powder and red chilli powder and toss the whole mixture.
- Flip the eggs and check if it is coated well on both sides with the masala. Next add fresh coriander leaves. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode.
- Serve spicy hot egg fry dry with roti or chapattis