Split Urad dal with skin - 1/2 cup
Brown Rice - 1/4 cup
Water - 3-1/2 cups
Garlic pods - 8 to 10
Fenugreek seeds - 1/4 tsp
Salt - 1/4 tsp
- Wash and soak brown rice for 30 mins
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch the ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in the front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add split urad dal and roast well for 30 seconds. Add drained brown rice, fenugreek, garlic pods, water, salt, and saute well. Press cancel to stop saute
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in the ‘Close’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and the Pressure release button should be in ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Manual’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Medium. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-set temperature/pressure/timer & 20 mins as time for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 20 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the Steps
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Give it a good stir.
- Serve hot with sambar.
Recipes you may Like?