Carrot - 1 cup
Butter - 2 tsp
Ginger - 1 inch bit
Black Pepper powder- ½ tsp
Water- As required
Red Chilli Flakes- ½ tsp
Salt - to taste
Lemon Juice- ½ tsp
- Add ginger and carrot to a blender. Grind them to make a puree and keep aside.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add butter to the inner cooking pot and allow it to melt. Add the carrot puree and allow it boil for few mins.
- Next add pepper powder and red chilli flakes. Adjust the consistency by adding water, if needed. Add salt and Stir well. Press cancel.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘CLOSE’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Gravy’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Medium. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 8 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods.
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode. Finally add lemon juice and give it a quick stir.
- Healthy Carrot Ginger Soup is ready to serve.