Milk – ½ cup
Instant Coffee Powder – 1 tsp
Powdered sugar - ¼ Cup
Cooking oil – ¼ cup
Condensed milk – ¼ cup
Wheat flour – 1 cup
Baking soda – ½ tsp
Lemon – ½
- Add ½ cup milk, instant coffee powder to a bowl and mix well.
- In another bowl add powdered sugar, cooking oil, condensed milk and mix well. Then add wheat flour to it and mix. Add the prepared milk and coffee powder to it.
- Mix 4 tsp of lemon juice, baking soda and mix all well without any lumps. Spread oil on all sides of the cake mould and spread some wheat flour over it.
- Pour the prepared cake bater on the mould. Remove the gasket from the lid of the cooker. Place a stand inside the cooker and the place the cake mould over it.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘CLOSE’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Manual’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Strong with 30 min timer. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 30 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode. Take the cake mould out and detach the cake using a knife. Transfer it to a plate.
- Serve delicious coffee cake as a eve snack or a dessert
Recipes you may Like?