Red lentils - 1 large bag
Onions - 1 yellow chopped
Potatoes - 8 large chopped
Vegetable broth – 3.5 cups
Salt- to taste
Pepper- 2 tsp
Cilantro – 1 finely chopped
Olive oil- 1 tsp
Cinnamon – 1 tsp
Cumin – 2tsp
Ground cloves -1/2 tsp
Cardamom – ¼ tsp
Ginger – ½ tsp
- To a blender add ginger, cinnamon, cumin, cloves, cardamom and grind it to a fine powder.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Start Button
- in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add vegetable broth, red lentils to the pot and allow it to boil for 15 minutes. Remove them and keep aside. Press cancel.
- Clean the pot and press saute. Add olive oil, onions, garlic and saute until the onions turn translucent.
- Add potatoes, ground spice powder and mix well until they get combined.
- Now add the boiled red lentils along with water and mix well. Allow it to cook for 5 minutes. Add pepper, paprika, and stir. Switch to off mode.
- Transfer the contents to a blender and grind smooth. Transfer it a bowl and garnish it with cilantro.