Boneless chicken - 1/2 kg (cut it in square shape pieces)
Eggs - 1 to 2
Corn flour - 4 tbsp
Maida - 4 tbsp
Vinegar - 2 tbsp
Soya sauce - 1 tbsp
Chilli sauce - 1 ½ tbsp
Black pepper - 1/2 tbsp
Mustard powder - more than ½ tsp
White pepper – 2 tsp
Garlic cloves - 4 to 5 (paste or finely chopped)
Salt - 1 tsp or to taste
Chinese salt – to taste
Chicken cubes - 2
Oil - 1 tbsp + for frying
Water – as required
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press The Saute' Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Steam well the chicken pieces with water, chinese salt, garlic cloves, vinegar, salt, white pepper. Press cancel. Remove and keep aside.
- Take a bowl. Add chicken cubes, eggs, chilli sauce, soya sauce, white pepper, black pepper, mustard powder, maida, corn flour and mix them well. (add 2-3 tbsp of milk if the mixture is too thick).
- Coat the steamed chicken pieces with the above mixture.
- Clean the pot and press sauté mode. Add oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Deep fry the chicken pieces until it turns golden on all sides. Once done remove it from the pot.
- Switch to ‘keep warm or off mode’. Remove them and drain the excess oil.
- KFC chicken with Hot shots is ready to serve with Ketchup.