Use Coupon Code: "HAPPYDEAL" and Avail 5% OFF On All Orders Above Rs.4999/-
Preparation Time: 10 minutes | Cooking Time: 05 minutes | Serving: 4
Keema meat – 900 gms (minced)
Onions - 2 medium (finely chopped)
Tomatoes - 2 (peeled, deseeded and finely chopped)
Coriander leaves - 3 tbsp (chopped)
Chilli flakes - 2 tbsp
Garam masala - 1 tbsp
Green chillies - 2 to 3 (finely chopped)
Ginger - 2 tbsp (chopped)
Garlic - 2 tbsp (chopped)
Cumin powder- 1 tbsp
Flour - 2 tbsp
Egg - 1
Salt- to taste
Oil – as required
- Take a bowl. Mix onions, tomatoes, coriander leaves, green chillies. Then add the keema meat, chilli flakes, garam masala, cumin powder and combine them all together.
- Now add egg, flour to the meat mixture and mix them until it is less wet and stickier.
- Make kebab patties with the meat mixture and keep aside.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press The Saute' Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Place the kebab patties in the pot. Cook on both sides for 2-3 minutes or until brown. Switch to ‘keep warm or off’ mode.
- Chapli Kebabs is ready to serve with Green chutney.
Your cart is empty.