Lauki or bottle gourd, grated – 1/2 cup
Milk – 1 cup
Cardamom powder – ¼ tsp
Ghee – 2 tsp
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch the ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in the front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add ghee and let it melt. Add grated lauki and saute for 30 secs stirring continuously. Add milk, cardamom powder, and mix well.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in the ‘Close’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and the Pressure release button should be in ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Manual’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Quick. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer & 3 mins as time for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 3 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both steps
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Give it a quick stir
- Enjoy sweet lauki Kheer as dessert
Recipes you may Like?