For Masala Paste
Peanuts – ½ cup
Sesame seeds – 3 tbsp
Poppy seeds – 2 tbsp
Ginger garlic – 2 tbsp
Dry red chilli (Kashmiri) – 5-6
Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
Water – 1/2 cup
Green chilli less hot - 6
Mustard seeds – 1 tsp
Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
Chopped onion – 1
Coriander leaves – 2 tbsp
Tamarind water – 2 tbsp
Salt – 1 tsp
Oil – 6 tbsp
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add peanuts, sesame seeds, poppy seeds to the inner cooking pot and dry roast it for 2 min. Press cancel & remove it from the pot.
- Add all the dry roast ingredients along with ginger, garlic, turmeric powder, red chilli, water to a blender and make a fine smooth paste. Keep aside.
- Now add 6 tbsp oil to the inner cooking pot and wait for few sec to get heated. Add de-seeded green chilli and roast it for 2 min on saute mode. Then remove it from oil and keep aside.
- Add mustard seeds in hot oil and let them pop. Then add cumin seeds, chopped onion and saute for 2 min.
- Next add the ground masala paste & mix well. Let it simmer for 3 min. Then add tamarind water, salt and 2 cups of water. Stir and allow it to cook for 10 min.
- Finally add fried chilli, coriander leaves and mix. Cook for another 2 min.
- Serve hot mirchi ka salan with rottis.