Boneless chicken - 250 grams (cut into thin slices)
Kashmiri red chilli powder - 1 tsp
Cumin powder - 2 tsp (roasted)
Ginger-garlic paste - 1 tsp
Lemon juice - 1 tsp
Gram flour (besan) - 1/2 cup
Yogurt - 3-4 tsp
Carom seeds (ajwain) - 1/2 tsp
Oil – as required
Chaat masala – 1 tsp
Salt – as required
Onions rings – to garnish
Lemon wedges – to garnish
- Take a bowl. Add chicken, salt, red chilli powder, cumin powder, ginger-garlic paste, lemon juice and marinate it for couple of hours.
- Then add gram flour and yogurt, mix well. Add carom seeds and set aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press The Saute' Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Deep fry the marinated chicken until it becomes golden brown on all sides.
- Once done switch to ‘keep warm or off’ mode. Remove and drain on an absorbent paper.
- Arrange them on a serving platter, sprinkle chaat masala powder over them. Garnish it with onion rings and lemon wedges.