- Fish - 200 grams cut into finger sizes
- Red chili powder - 1/2 tsp
- Ginger garlic paste - 1/2 tsp
- Turmeric powder - 1 pinch
- Salt - to taste
- Lemon juice - 1 tsp
- Coriander leaves - 1 tsp chopped
- All-purpose flour - 2 tsp
- Egg - 1 tsp beaten
- Desiccated coconut - 1/2 cup
- In a bowl add fish pieces, red chili powder, ginger garlic paste, salt to taste, lime juice, coriander leaves, all-purpose flour, beaten egg one by one and mix well to coat the fish pieces. Rest for a while.
- Take a piece of fish finger and roll it in the desiccated coconut to give a nice coating.
- Place the Fryo on top of the Robocook and set the steam rack inside the cooking pot.
- Place the Fryo on top of the robocook and connect the power cord. (Do no connect the robocook). Press the ‘POWER’ button & set the temperature to 205⁰ in fish mode. Press 2-3 minutes timer to preheat the pot. Now press “PLAY” button & wait for 2-3 mins.
- Meanwhile grease the basket with oil and place the fish fingers in the basket. After the preheat, place the basket in steam rack.
- Place the Robocook Fryo on top and move down the handle to start. Now set the temperature at 205⁰C in fish mode along with 20 min timer and press “PLAY” button.
- Built with Air Blast Technology the Robocook Fryo optimizes the energy usage and starts its ultra-fast cooking.
- Pause the Fryo at 10 mins, now flip the fish fingers using tongs. Once done resume the timer using “play” button and wait for another 10 minutes.
- Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound. Pull the handle and remove the Fryo lid from the Robocook.
- serve hot with any sauce.
Recipes you may Like?