- loaf of Italian bread - (450 g)
- unsalted butter- 1/2 cup softened
- garlic - 2 large cloves smashed and minced
- parsley - 1 heaping tablespoon of freshly chopped
- cheese - 1/4 cup (25 g) freshly grated
- Cut the loaf in half, horizontally. Mix the butter, garlic, and parsley together in a small bowl. Spread butter mixture over the two bread halves.
- Bread spread with garlic butter for homemade garlic bread.
- Place the Fryo on top of the Robocook and set the steam rack inside the cooking pot.
- Place the Fryo on top of the robocook and connect the power cord. (Do no connect the robocook). Press the ‘POWER’ button & set the temperature to 215⁰ in pizza mode. Press 2 minutes timer to preheat the pot. Now press “PLAY” button & wait for 2 mins.
- Meanwhile place the fish fingers in the basket. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over bread if you want. After the preheat, place the basket in steam rack.
- Place the Robocook Fryo on top and move down the handle to start. Now set the temperature at 175⁰C in pizza mode along with 10 min timer and press “PLAY” button.
- Built with Air Blast Technology the Robocook Fryo optimizes the energy usage and starts its ultra-fast cooking.
- Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound. Pull the handle and remove the Fryo lid from the Robocook.
- Remove from basket and use a bread knife to cut into 1-inch-thick slices.
- Serve immediately with hot ketchup