- Button Mushrooms – 200 grams
- Unsalted Butter / Olive Oil – 2 tbsp
- Garlic cloves – 3 to 4
- Salt – to taste
- Lemon – 1 tsp
- Cilantro – For garnishing
- Rub the surface of mushrooms gently with a kitchen towel to remove excess dirt and cut the mushrooms into slices and clean it with water. Leave them on a kitchen towel to dry.
- Chop the garlic really fine. Take butter/olive oil in a bowl. Add chopped garlic into it.
- Brush generous amount of garlic butter/olive oil on these mushroom slices on both sides. Sprinkle salt (or herbs) over it.
- Place the Fryo on top of the Robocook and set the steam rack inside the cooking pot.
- Place the Fryo on top of the robocook and connect the power cord. (Do no connect the robocook). Press the ‘POWER’ button & set the temperature to 205⁰. Press 2 minutes timer to preheat the pot. Now press “PLAY” button & wait for 2mins.
- Meanwhile place the sliced mushrooms in the basket. After the preheat, place the basket in steam rack.
- Place the Robocook Fryo on top and move down the handle to start. Now set the temperature at 205⁰C along with 7-8 min timer and press “PLAY” button.
- Built with Air Blast Technology the Robocook Fryo optimizes the energy usage and starts its ultra-fast cooking.
- Pause the Fryo at 3.5-4 mins, now flip the garlic butter mushroom slices with tongs. Once done resume the timer using “play” button and wait for another 3.5-4 minutes.
- Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound. Pull the handle and remove the Fryo lid from the Robocook.
- Sprinkle fresh lemon juice & chopped cilantro over it.
- Enjoy these delicious hot garlic mushrooms as starter or accompaniment with your soup!!
Recipes you may Like?