- wheat flour - 1 cup
- powdered sugar - 1/8 cup
- butter - 1 1/2 tbsp at room temperature
- fresh coconut milk - 1/3 cup
- salt to taste
- To a mixing bowl add flour, powdered sugar, salt and butter. Rub butter with flour and crumble it well. Then add coconut milk little by little and mix well.
- Knead to form a soft dough. Keep covered for 15 mins.
- Pinch a small portion and roll it. Repeat to finish remaining dough and keep it in a plate.
- Now take a fork, grease with butter. Take a ball place it on the fork, gently flatten it then roll.
- You can see the fork design on it, likewise repeat to finish all the rolled balls.
- Place the Fryo on top of the Robocook and set the steam rack inside the cooking pot.
- Place the Fryo on top of the robocook and connect the power cord. (Do no connect the robocook). Press the ‘POWER’ button & set the temperature to 195⁰. Press 2 minutes timer to preheat the pot. Now press “PLAY” button & wait for 2mins.
- Meanwhile drop the kulkul in aluminium foil paper and place it in the basket. After the preheat, place the basket in steam rack.
- Place the Robocook Fryo on top and move down the handle to start. Now set the temperature at 195⁰C along with 10-12 min timer and press “PLAY” button.
- Built with Air Blast Technology the Robocook Fryo optimizes the energy usage and starts its ultra-fast cooking.
- Pause the Fryo at 5-6 mins, now flip the kulkul with tongs. Once done resume the timer using “play” button and wait for another 5-6 minutes.
- Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound. Pull the handle and remove the Fryo lid from the Robocook.
- Cool down then store in an airtight container and serve during tea time.
Recipes you may Like?