White Pumpkin- ¼ kg
Cowpeas- ¼ cup
Coconut Milk- 1 cup
Water- 2 cups
Salt- As Needed
Coconut Oil- 2 tsp
Salt- to taste
Curry Leaves- a few
- Soak cowpeas overnight. Chop white pumpkin into pieces.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add coconut oil to the inner cooking pot and let it heat a bit. Add chopped white pumpkin, cowpeas, green chilli, curry leaves along with water and stir well.
- Next add salt, coconut milk and mix well.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in ‘CLOSE’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and Pressure release button should be on ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Khichdi ’pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Medium. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 15 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the methods
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Give a quick stir and switch to Keep warm or Off mode.
- Serve Olan with steamed rice.