Chicken – 1/2kg
Oil – 3tbsp
Red chili – 2no
Fennel seeds– 1tsp
Small onion – 150 gm
Ginger garlic paste – 1 tbsp
Turmeric powder – ½ tsp
Chilli powder – 1/2tsp
Coriander powder – 1tsp
Pallipayam masala powder – 2tbsp
Coconut – 2tbsp
Cashwenut – 5no
Pepper – 1/2tsp
Salt – to taste
Curry leaves – 2 spring
Coriander leaves – 1 spring
- Wash and cut the chicken into small pieces. Chop the onion. Make a coconut paste along with pepper, fennel se3eds (1/2tsp), and cashew nut.
- Connect the power cord to ROBOCOOK and switch the ‘ON’ button. Press the Sauté́ Button in the front dashboard and wait for 30 secs for the inner cooking pot to get heated up.
- Add oil to the inner cooking pot and let it warm a bit. Then add red chili, fennel seeds and saute for about 3 min. Add chopped onion, curry leaves, and sauté till the onion goes golden brown.
- Next, add ginger garlic paste and cook for a minute. Add chicken, turmeric powder, Chilli powder, coriander powder, pallipayam masala, salt, and mix well. Now add coconut paste, enough water, and stir well. Press the cancel button to stop saute.
- Place the closing lid over the top, Turn and place the Pointer in the ‘CLOSE’ Position. Ensure the lid is firmly closed and the Pressure release button should be in ‘DOWN’ Position.
- Press the ‘Chicken’ pre-set menu button in the ROBOCOOK and select Medium. PIC TECHNOLOGY pre-sets temperature/pressure/timer for pre-cooking
- After Pre-Cooking is done the cooking countdown will appear and starts down from 20 mins. Once the countdown comes down and cooking is completed it stops with 3 Beep sound and automatically switches to KEEP WARM mode. Press ‘Cancel’ if not required.
- Wait for 10 mins to get Natural Pressure Release (OR) it can be released manually by pulling ‘UP’ the pressure release button. Ensure the pressure is released completely on both the Steps
- Now TWIST and Open the cooker. Switch to Keep warm or Off mode. Finally, add coriander leaves and check the seasoning.
- Serve hot with steamed rice/ rotis or paratas